|Excellent visibility and optimum performance create high efficiency.
Easy operation and Comfort
Ergonomically designed operator seat
- Fully hydrostatic drive with a forward-reverse lever on each side of the dashboard.
- Two variable speeds allow the selection of the optimum working speed as well as faster transit speeds.
- Auto and manual vibration modes are selected via a switch on the dashboard.
- Vibration on/off switches are also located on each of the forward-reverse lever grips.
- High curb clearance and small side overhang enable the roller to work right up to curbs and walls.
- Pressurized and fully corrosion-proof water sprinkler system includes polyethylene tank, stainless pipes and quick-mount type brass spray nozzles along with a triple filtering system.
High safety standards
- The soft, seamless bench seat has rounded coners offering the best riding comfort while protecting itself from rain or water penetration.
- With the wide bench seat and forward-reverse levers on both sides, the operator can take up the optimum driving position.
Thus, compaction on shoulders and pavement joints is facilitated due to the easy-to-observe drum edges.
- Excellent all-round visibility.
- In addition to the hydraulic service brake and S.A.H.R.
(spring applied, hydraulically released type) secondary brake, a pedal brake is provided for emergency stops.
- The engine hood opens fully for easy access to areas requiring daily maintenance; engine, hydraulic system, fuel system, battery, etc.
- Quick-mount water spray nozzles can be mounted or dismounted without tools.
They are made of brass, therefore, durability is unsurpassed.
- The engine complies with new emission standards.
- Standard equipment includes head lights, rear working lights, turning signals, spring-loaded plastic scrapers (outer and inner),
mirrors, instruments and gauges.
»Specifications are subject to change
»Engine meets EPA and CARB standards.
||2,640 kg (5,820 lbs)
| Load on front
||1,480 kg (3,265 lbs)
| Load on rear axle
||1,160 kg (2,555 lbs)
|SPEEDS (Forward & Reverse)|
||0 - 9 km/h (0 - 5.6 mph)
||0 - 12 km/h (0 - 5.6 mph)
||55 Hz (3,330 vpm)
|Max. Centrifugal force
||20.6 kN (4,630 lbs)
|MIN. TURNING RADIUS
||3.8 m(150 in)
||38 % (21 deg.)
||KUBOTA Diesel Engine
||20.1 kW (27 HP)
|Transmission Type ||Hydrostatic transmission|
||2 speed shifts
||Eccentric shaft type
|Service brake||Hydrostatic anc mechanical, multi-disc wet type|
||Mechanical, multi-disc wet type
||Hydraulic type (Articulated type)
|DRUMS AND TIRES|
|Front : roll
||Vibrate & Drive|
|Rear : roll
| Front roll : width × dia.
||1,200 × 675 min-1 (47 × 27)
||9.5 / 6.5 - 15 - 6 PR (OR)
|Number of tires
|WATER SPRINKLER SYSTEM
||40 L (10.6 gal)
||200 L (53 gal)
Copyright(c)2005 SAKAI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD. All Rights Reserved.